Again a fusion recipe which is super easy and quick to make.
I have used Amul Shrikhand as base of recipe as it is easily available and no need to plan to set curd the day before to make Shrikhand. With a little presentation, this makes a yummy and healthy dessert for your dinner party!!
1. Amul Shrikhand 500gm box. Use Kesar variety preferably.
2. 2 Apples, finely chopped
3. 1/2 Cup Pomegranate kernels
4. 1/2 cup kish-mish or fresh green grapes
5. 1/2 cup thick milk cream or fresh milk Malai
6. Any other dry fruits finely chopped (Optional)
1. In a bowl, take Shrikhand, milk cream or Malai and mix well. Consistency should be like thick yogurt.
2. Add apple, pomegranate, kish mish and mix well again. Add chopped dry fruits if using
3. Garnish with pomegranate kernels and applie slices. Serve chilled