1. 2 cup rice flour
2. 1/4 th cup green peas
3. 1/2 tbsp green chilli paste
4. 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
5. 2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
6. 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
7. 4 tbsp oil
8. 1/2 tbsp rai
9. 1/2 tbsp jeera
10. 1 tbsp sesame seeds
11. 1/2 tbsp sugar
12. few curry leaves
13.1 tbsp lemon juice
14 Salt to taste
1. Roughly crush green peas. Do not make it to paste
2. In a bowl, mix rice flour, crushed green peas, green chili paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder and salt
3. Add little water at a time and make stiff dough. Divide it into equal parts and roll into cylindrical fara with help of greased palms
4. Apply oil to steamer plate. Add water to steamer. Place the fara on steamer plate and steam it for 15 mins on medium flame. You can check if fara is cooked by checking it change color to translucent.
5. Once steamed, keep them aside. Heat oil in deep pan, add rai, meera, curry leaves, sesame seeds. Add cooked fafa and fry then till slightly crispy outside. Turn off the flame. Add sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander and mix well.
Serve steaming hot fara with tomato ketchup or green chutney.