Amale ki lunji is easy and interesting way to include this super food in your daily diet. This can be made in less than half and hour and can be easily stored in refrigerator for 15 days. Have it in your lunch or dinner and it will surely lift the taste of whole meal.
1. 250 gm amla (Indian Gooseberry)
2. 2 tbsp red chilli powder
3. 1 tbsp roasted jeera powder
4. 1/2 cup grated jaggery
5. 1 tsp rai
6. 1 tsp jeera
7. 1 tsp methi seeds
8. 2 tbsp oil
9. 1 tbsp black salt (sanchal)
1. Wash keep amla in pressure cooker container. Do not add water to amla. Only add water in cooker. Cook amla for 2 whistle in pressure cooker.
2. Once pressure escapes, remove amla and gently press around it's lines with a fork to open. Remove all amla seeds. Cut each separated petal into half. Keep aside
3. Heat oil in a pan, add rai, jeera and methi seeds. As they crackle, add the amla pieces and give it a quick stir.
4. Add black salt, red chilli powder, roasted jeera powder and mix well.
5. Add jaggery and few tbsp water if needed and let the lunji cook till jaggery becomes slightly thick
6. Once jaggery becomes slightly thick, off the flame. Don't make it too thick, as after cooling it will become some more thicker.
Post a Comment
Lets get in touch