Few days back I been part of a weekly salad challenge and this fresh green salad was of day 1. In spite of some unusual ingredients that I don't usually prefer in salad, this turned out to be yummy and filling option. So sharing with you all is this easy easy recipe of the green salad.
1. Fresh green cabbage, finely shredded, around 1/4 cup
2. 1 small green cucumber, peeled and diced
3. 1-2 tbsp green capsicum diced
4. Some fresh palak leaves chopped
5. 2-3 tbsp fresh green peas
6. 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
7. Some fresh mint
8. 1 tbsp lemon juice
9. 1 tbsp olive oil
10. Salt and pepper as per taste
You can change the portions as per your like
Mix all vegetables & pumpkin seeds in a big bowl. Roughly crush the mint with hands and add. Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper and mix well. I suggest not to skip the olive oil and pumpkin seeds in this, it gives yummy nuty flavor to the salad.
Chill the salad for 15-20 mins and enjoy the feeling snack or combine with healthy meal
Post a Comment
Lets get in touch