Easy and soothing for cold winter days, this soup surely will excite your taste buds. You can have this healthy soup in dinner or even to start your day.
1. 1 cup red pumpkin pieces
2. 6-8 almonds soaked overnight
3. 3-4 garlic cloves
4. 1/4th cup fresh cream
5. Salt to taste
6. Freshly crushed black pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 cup water and add pumpkin pieces, peeled almonds and garlic cloves. Cover and cook till the pumpkin is soft and mushy
2. Turn off the heat and slightly cool pumpkin mix
3. With a hand blender or mixer make smooth puree of the cooked pumpkin, almond and garlic
4. Add salt, add water to adjust consistency. Cook the soup till it slightly thickens. Turn off flame and add fresh cream and mix well
5. Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper and serve hot!
Post a Comment
Lets get in touch