There are times when you need to prepare simple and quick meals and this one is handy not just during lockdown but any day when you are running really busy. With little preparation you can make this rice really quickly. And yes, you don't have to blanch spinach and it does not taste raw.
1. 1 bowl of fresh palak leaves
2. 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
3. 1/2 cup paneer cubes
4. Few garlic cloves
5. 1 medium onion cut into long slices
6. Cooked rice, 3 cups
7. 1 tsp jeera
8. 1 tbsp red chili powder
9. 2 tbsp sambar powder
10. 4 tbsp oil
11. Salt to taste
1. 1 cup fresh curd
2. 1/2 tbsp chat masala
3. 1/2 tbsp sugar
4. Salt to taste
5. Red chili powder for garnish
6. 1/2 cup aloo bhujia sev
1. Add garlic cloves and chopped palak to mixer jar and puree it
2. Heat a non stick tava or pan, and add 1 tbsp oil, add paneer cubes and roast it till slightly brown on both sides. Off flame and keep it aside
3. Heat a pan, add remaining oil and add jeera to it.
4. As it crackles, add onion slices and fry till golden
5. Add sweet corn kernels, cover and cook till they turn soft
6. Now add the palak puree and mix well.
7. Add red chili powder, sambar powder and salt, mix well. Cook till palak puree turns slightly darker in color and starts leaving oil from sides
8. Add cooked rice and mix well
9. Add paneer cubes and mix well. You can also sprinkle some salt on paneer cubes before adding
Cover and let it cook on steam for few minutes
Sweet corn, palak paneer pulav is ready
For preparing raita, mix curd, chat masala , salt, sugar in a bowl. Add bhujia sev, preferably before serving to keep the crunch. Garnish with red chili powder and serve with the pulav.
OMGGG this was super delicious,thank you for the recipeReplyDelete
Thank you for feedback!Delete
looks yummy! thank you for sharing your recipe is easy to do! https://www.BAMCLICK1ReplyDelete