I am always excited about how the Monaco biscuit toppings look in the advertisement and always wanted to try it. When I was looking for quick starter option for my son's party, I chose to make those Biscuit Canopies. And trust me those really rocked! Kids and grown ups all likes this little bites loaded with veggies and cheese!
Here are simple ingredients and quick recipe for Biscuit Canopy
1. Monaco Biscuits -Classic slated one pack. Or any slated crackers
2. 1/2 cup corn kernels
3. 1/2 cup green peas
4. 1/4 cup dices carrot
5. 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
6. 1 tbsp pasta seasoning or dried mixed herbs
7. 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
8. 2 tbsp oil
9. 1/4 cup shredded cheese
10. few coriander leaves for garnishing
11. Salt per taste
1, Heat oil in pan and add corn kernels, green peas, carrot and saute for few mins till all veggies are slightly cooked. Do not over cook and maintain the crunch.
2. Add salt, pasta seasoning/herbs, chilli flakes and mix well
3. Turn off heat and add tomato ketchup and mix together. Keep aside
4. On a tray /glass plate arrange Monaco biscuits and keep a spoon full of prepared veggies topping on each. Top with a small pinch of shredded cheese
5. Microwave of medium heat for 40-50 sec till the cheese melts
6. Garnish with coriander leaves
Repeat for all the canopies.
Enjoy your biscuit canopies as starters or as tea time snack!
Post a Comment
Lets get in touch