I find cooking as a big stress reliever as every time I make something, it gives me immense pleasure of creativity...
On my blog you will find simple and easy to make purely vegetarian recipes most of which I learned from my Mom, my MIL, cookery shows and some through my own innovation :-)
I dedicate this blog of mine to my dear mom and my hubby who are great cooks by themselves and great foodies!!
Today’s my recipe to raise a toast to my Chaha (Chai) Love..Cheers!!!
To make Chai Masala
1. 3-4 sticks cinnamon (Dalchini)
2. 4-5 Cardamom (Elaichi)
3. 4-5 Cloves (Lavanga)
4. 3 spoons Sun dried Ginger (Adrak)
(Kitchen Gyan: You can grate fresh ginger and then sundry it for use as fresh ginger/ginger-paste substitute)
Dry grind all ingredients to fine powder
Store in dry, air tight container
Use as needed
Ingredients: (For two cup of tea)
1. 3/4 cup water
2. 1 and 1/4 cup of milk (You can vary water to milk ratio based on how much milky tea you want!)
3. 3 tea spoons of tea powder (Again can be varied based on how strong of tea you want)
4. 1/2 tea spoon of Chai masala
5. Sugar as per your taste
Preparation:1. Add Chai masala to water and boil well
2. Add tea power and let it boil well again
3. Add milk and boil tea till done
4. Add sugar and filter the tea
Enjoy your Sunday morning Masala chai!!!