1. 1 cup maze flour
2. 2 tbsp maida
3. 1 tbsp red chili powder
4. 1 tsp jeera
5. Salt to taste
6. Oil for frying
7. For masala mix: 1 tsp red chili powder, 1/2 tbsp pepper powder, 1/2 tbsp aamcur powder, pink salt
1. Mix maze flour, maida, salt, red chili powder, jeera and 1 tsp hot oil together. Add little water at time and make soft dough.
Maze flour is not very fine, so you dough will be somewhat crumbly, but that is fine. Use water as needed to keep it moist
2. Heat oil in kadhai
3. Roll long cylindrical strips of the dough and cut them in small pieces.
4. Fry in hot oil on medium flame till crisp. Drain on absorbent paper. Repeat for all the sticks
5. Add the masala mix together and sprinkle in on the sticks when the sticks are slightly warm. Toss together well.
Crispy masala corn sticks are ready. Enjoy it with hot tea or coffee.