Let's agree it..we all have had that few tablespoons of leftover green chutney kept in fridge thinking we will use it with something that you are not sure of..and then discarding it finally!!
Well not now..with this interesting paratha recipe you can use the leftover green Chutney in better way and no one will know the secret of those yummy paratha..
1. Around 1/4 cup or 4-5 tbsp leftover green Chutney ( you can use more also just it will make paratha more spicy)
2. 1 cup whole wheat flour
3. 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
4. 1 tbsp red chilli powder (optional)
5. 1 tbsp sesame seeds
6. Oil for cooking paratha
7. Salt to taste
8. Water for kneading
1. Mix green Chutney, flour, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, sesame seeds together in a bowl
2. With green Chutney the much will be already moist, now use little water at time to knead semi soft dough.
3. Apply little oil on to the dough, cover and keep aside the dough for 15-20 mins
4. Divide into equal portions and roll small parathas
5. Heat tawa and cook each paratha on both sides till golden applying oil
Serve or pack for tiffin with tomato ketchup.