This easy to make snack can be served as starter or as finger food for kids..my 2.5yr old kiddo likes this so much that he finished it in matter of minutes!!
- Few baby corn slit and cut in 2 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp maida
- salt to taste
- pepper powder
- oil for deep frying
- Mix corn flour, maida and salt together adding little water to make thick paste
- Add corn pieces to this paste making sure corn pieces are coated with the paste
- Heat oil and deep fry the corn pieces till slightly brown, take out and drain excess oil on absorbent paper
- Sprinkle pepper powder on fried corn and mix well
Serve hot with tomato ketchup!